At Ematheon teaching resources are digital. for this reason, all the sales of digital content, are considered non-refundable. Refunds for digital content can take place under the following circumstances:
• The resource you have downloaded is corrupted or the resource doesn't exist.
• The description of the product and the Photos that accompany it do not match with the resource you have downloaded. (All request are subject to review by Ematheon).
• You cannot access the resource because there are technical requirements which were not specified in the product description. For example, the product description does not specify that the resource is only used with the interactive whiteboard, while you had the impression that it was a PDF file.
• You have accidentally purchased the product twice.
• The author has accidentally uploaded another file.
Requests for a refund or credits must be submitted within 15 days of the date of purchase. If your purchase falls into one of the above categories, you can apply for a refund.
Go to your "account"
In the Customer section, click Order History
Find the content you want to return and click on "Return items"
Make sure you put your content name and why you want a refund.
We will contact you for more information if necessary and we may ask for screenshots